Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from Affordable Appraisals.
If you're planning on selling your home soon, an appraisal is a step in the right direction. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it's worth every penny in the long run! Unless a homeowner studies real estate values on a day to day basis, like an appraiser, it's difficult for them to get a handle on real estate market forces.
We are not talking about how much you've spent buying and improving your home, or the amount you'd like to get for it. Rather, the appraisal measures the true market value of your home.
Once you break it all down, at the end of the day, your house is only going to sell for the price another person is offering to give you.
||Contact us for any questions regarding services specialized for home sellers.
Need help setting a price when selling yourself?
Quite a few Missouri homeowners are choosing to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. But to do it right, quickly and to get the most you can, what you need is a professional appraisal. You need an objective opinion, it can be very hard to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will tell you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sound selling price to attract more potential buyers, a professional appraisal can:
It can be surprising to people when they find out that the value of their home is quite a bit more than they thought.
So taking the first step and spending a little on a professional appraisal provided the data to support a sale for thousands more than they thought they would get.
Others have an an inflated assessment of their home's value, and by getting an appraisal it helped them to to realistically price their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - instead of sitting on the market for months. An overpriced home causes buyers to back off, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while getting nothing done.
- Be a very useful negotiating tool once you have a potential buyer
- Impress buyers with written proof of the interior and exterior condition of your home
- Make you aware of issues and get rid of any overlooked repairs hassles that might stall a closing
- Help prevent the possibility of unknown problems that cause sales to flop
Get a professional value opinion before listing
Even if you're working with a very skilled agent, it's definitely a good idea to get an analysis of value prior to signing a listing agreement.
Let Affordable Appraisals help. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have a definitive summarizing of your home's features and a detailed breakdown of the most recent and similar comparable sales or as they're commonly called, "comps".
Someone to ask for for local real estate knowledge
Not sure if you need a formal appraisal but are looking for information about the status of your area's real estate? We
offer services tailored especially for consumers like you to assist with your real estate decisions.
If you're curious what you'll be getting from Affordable Appraisals when ordering an appraisal just take a look....
- We take great pride in making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a response ASAP: We tailor information to the needs of our clients. Just tell us your situation, and we will provide suggestions.
- Swift turnaround on appraisals: Usually in a week's time or less from the date we receive the request, we can have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Consulting and appraisal report formats to suit YOUR needs:
We've worked on a lot of assignments, and we've learned that in the practice of real estate appraising, it's naive to think there's a typical or standard "boiler place" report. We provide a variety of types of reports and are skillful at providing appraisals to consumers minus the industry jargon and in an easy to read format with consumers in mind.
- Quick response to follow-up questions: Documents we deliver are written in plain English, comprehensible to people outside the real estate industry, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that regulates the appraisal practice.
If you have any questions regarding your appraisal after you've read through the report, we encourage you to email or call us!